“Shield” is the optional extended warranty scheme which you can buy with us that covers unforeseen mechanical and electrical breakdown. This program is specially designed to give you Extended benefits, Extended satisfaction and a higher resale value for your vehicle.
The Extended Warranty will be activated immediately after the expiry of the original warranty on your newly purchased vehicle.
Why you should buy Shield?
• Takes care of unexpected and non-budgeted expenses
• Convenience of one-time payment
• Provides better resale value for your vehicle
• The benefits are applicable at all M&M authorised dealerships across India
• Shield ownership is transferable even in case your vehicle changes ownership
What does it cover?
Any mechanical or electrical breakdown defined by your Mahindra dealer as a defect as per the terms and conditions of this warranty. Some of the covered items include (but are not limited to):
• Engine Parts
• Transmission System
• Cooling System
• Steering System
• Fuel System
• Electrical System (factory-fitted)
• Chassis System
Note: Please refer to terms and conditions for complete details
When does the Shield start?
As soon as the original warranty expires
What are the eligibility criteria to register your Vehicle under Shield?
• The vehicle must be covered under original warranty and should have not covered more than 3 years or 100,000 km at the time of registration
• As per the maintenance schedule, the vehicle must have been maintained by an authorized M&M dealer.
• The vehicle must be free of accidents at the time of registration.